Cant find something? use keywords

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

paynestagram

hey this is sarah, ok so on instagram Liam follows like random people sometimes. I've been asking him to follow me forever. ok so when i got home from my grandmas house, wich i don't have wifi there, i checked my instagram and it said i had a new follower. so i wanted to see who it was........ well it was LIAM PAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was screaming and hypervenalating and shaking and running and i called morgan to tell her and of corse she was so happy!!!!!!! so ya now liam might know who i am and morgan cuz we have both our pics on my account. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya well yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment